FOGG ABN: 48 180 020 645
Donation and Refund Policy
We are grateful for your donation and support of our organisation. Donations and other monies are normally non-refundable but if you have made an error in making your donation or other payment or change your mind about contributing to our organisation please contact us. Refunds are entirely at our discretion and returned using the original method of payment. If you have made your donation or other payment by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. (Current as at March 2021).
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information including your email address, postal address, home or work telephone number and other personal information for such purposes as correspondence, placing an order, or participating in online surveys. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protection for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail or telephone
This correspondence may be discussed and minuted at FoGG Committee meetings.
Broadly speaking we use personal information for the purposes of FoGG administration. Occasionally we may also use the information we collect to notify you about changes to our web site, new services and FoGG functions and other special offers we think you may find valuable.
The lists used to send this information are developed and managed by FoGG Committee members and not published apart from Corporate members who may choose to have their business identified and logo displayed as a sign of their support.
You are allowed at any time to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers.
Group emails are sent to all FoGG members, however the recipient list is hidden. FoGG is committed to the protection of member’s information.
We may disclose information when for auditing purposes or when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith believe the law requires it. (Current as at March 2021).
Donation Point Go – Donor T&C’s
By using this website to provide a donation to the displayed charity, you agree that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these Terms.
- All payments through this website are to be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. Once you confirm that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our payment gateway provider Fat Zebra. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation, you authorize Fat Zebra to request funds from your credit or debit card provider.
- Your details will be transferred with your donation to our payment gateway provider, Fat Zebra, who will securely process your donation.
- A donation receipt will be emailed to you by Quest on behalf of the charity once the payment has been successfully processed. If the charity is DGR registered, you can use this email receipt for tax claim purposes.
- If the charity you are donating to has elected to receive donor data, and you have chosen to ‘opt-in’, your details will be shared with the charity receiving your donation.
- Should you require a Refund of your donation for any reason, this will be at the discretion of the charity, and must be discussed with them directly.
- We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.