2020/21 Membership Renewals now open: **$30 individual (or $80 for 3 years)/$50 family ($130 for 3 years) – valid to 30 June 2021**
Download and complete the 2020_FoGG_membership_form to pay by direct deposit (details on form), post your payment to PO Box 773, Grafton NSW 24660, or call into the Grafton Regional Gallery, 158 Fitzroy St, Grafton.
Become a Friend of Grafton Regional Gallery and enjoy all the activities, benefits and friendships while supporting your Regional Gallery. Join or renew during April and your membership will remain valid through to 30 June 2020. There are some new and exciting membership benefits on offer for the coming year, in addition to our regular events, such as Soup Day. Membership prices and forms will be available here soon, or you can pop into the Gallery Gift Shop at any time.
The Friends are the major sponsor of the nationally recognised Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award known as the JADA which replaced the Jacaranda Art Prize in 1988. Since 1988 the JADA has developed an outstanding collection of contemporary Australian drawing.
We also raise funds for equipment, small projects and facility enhancement through a diverse and entertaining annual program of events presented at the Gallery.
The Friends annual program includes our famous (and always a sell-out!) Soup Day, previews and various social events for its members, and we are active in organising or supporting concerts, artists’ talks, lectures, and exhibition openings. We hold up to four fabulous events each year which are open to members of the public to come along and enjoy.
FUTURE INITIATIVES – CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS
In planning for the future, the Friends of the Gallery are considering making available three levels of corporate membership, each of which come with their own benefits. Corporate members will be able to choose from one of the options below:
- $100 – will include annual (individual) membership for two nominated individuals. An individual membership includes a number of member-only discounts available at the Grafton and other Galleries.
- $200 – will include annual (individual) membership for four nominated individuals. An individual membership includes a number of member-only discounts available at the Grafton and other Galleries.
- $500 – will include annual (individual) membership for four nominated individuals, and four complimentary tickets to one FoGG function within the year of membership. An individual membership includes a number of member-only discounts available at the Grafton and other Galleries.
Further, as a corporate member of FoGG you will help fund our work and support the Grafton Regional Gallery, and we will acknowledge your assistance publicly.
We will do so by:
- Placing your name or logo on the FoGG website;
- Acknowledging you as a corporate member at all FoGG functions;
- Displaying your logo on the following year’s FoGG membership form;
- Acknowledging you as a corporate member on promotional materials.
If you would like to know more about this or would like to express an interest in becoming a Corporate Member, please get in touch!